Sunday, October 24, 2010

SiCk..... =(

So I was sick all of last week... Had an amazing quad break and got to see most of my friends and all of my family, had loads of fun and plenty of sleep... Unfortunately, before leaving on Monday, I gave my little sister a hug goodbye. This wasn't a bad thing in and of itself, however, she happened to be sick. She didn't feel well and told me I didn't have to hug her because she didn't want to get me sick, but I hugged her anyways, and am glad for it. On the downside, it made the rest of my week crap. Sniffles, sinus pressure and headaches, physical exhaustion, and as a result of the sniffles, chapped lips and a dry nose... Luckily, I didn't have any exams this week, so I didn't have to worry about that. However, I did have a presentation in guess what? That's right, felafelsy class(Think about how you would say that and it will come to you). The other two guys in my group helped a lot, but in the end, it sucked having to argue a position that I didn't hold when I could barely speak clearly. It worked out though and I don't think we did too bad.

I had to work at Chester's too, a late shift on Thursday night. Oh my gosh, that sucked beyond imagining. I prayed before-hand that God would either give me an easy shift, or at least the strength to get through it. Well, through the first half, He gave me the latter. Then, around 1 am, my two bosses showed up and took over for me, allowing me to go back to my room and sleep. How many of you non-followers can say that your boss(es) is/are that awesome? I doubt many if any.

No comments:

Post a Comment