Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekends

Yesterday was a really weird, but I guess I can start at the beginning of the weekend. So Friday we had our Scientific Enterprise exam(which was much easier than the first one, or at least followed the study guide better); however, instead of taking the exam and leaving for the day(like most college exams), we had to stay for an hour afterward for class. Mad lame. Although I considered leaving anyway, I couldn't leave The Rebellious One there by herself(friendless). So I stayed and we did some experiment involving Global Warming, or the greenhouse effect. No grade involved, not worth staying. But oh well...

Later that day I sent out one of my famous mass texts inviting everyone to dinner, but when I got there, I didn't even sit with them. This was more because of Leroy Jenkins than anything else. He doesn't like sitting outside(which they were) because he can't eat his food properly out there. So we sat in Chester's as usual with his roommate C4. And, since my work schedule had changed, I didn't have to work that night. So we scouted out a place to watch a movie(which turned out to be Jenks), and then played some MW2 while we waited for people to finish with a dance thing. Watched Master and Commander after sneaking into the mostly locked Jenks building and made it to bed around 4 in the morning.

So of course, as this always goes, I did not awaken until afternoon(although before 2, which is a big deal for me). Saturday was a weird day, as I said before. I got up and immediately knew something didn't feel right. I went over to the Quad to check out the events going on, and also to see if Leroy Jenkins needed lunch still(he had asked me to get him some earlier, since he was helping out with the events). He didn't, but we got food anyway(hotdogs are amazing). Most of the rest of the day was spent avoiding social interaction. I don't know why, but every now and then I get into this really apathetic mood where I don't want to hang out or interact in any way. So I mostly played MW2 and played around Facebook, with constant disturbance from other Ferrinites. It's one of the lesser aspects of being the RA's roommate.

I had to work last night, but it was one of the fastest shifts i have ever had. Granted, it was only 3 hours, but it went by so fast. I was glad to have helping friends there to keep me company(despite my mood), I guess they managed to pull me out of it. At the end we talked about Right/Left-handedness and brain functions. We(I) decided that being right-handed is sinful, and that it was a direct result of the Fall. This meant that Left-handed people were more righteous than Right-handed people, and that we were just better. I was kidding of course, but some people didn't get it.

And though the weekend isn't quite over yet, especially for me since I don't have class on Mondays, that was my weekend. Now begins the studying for two exams on Tuesday, well, the attempt to study for two exams on Tuesday. I highly doubt that I will be able to focus very hard on this. By the way, happy 10/10/2010!! Fare thee well non-followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment