Thursday, September 30, 2010

Zombie Souls

Well, I don't usually have such an interest in zombies, they're kind of a dumb concept. However, after having watched Zombieland with Lee (a.k.a. Leroy Jenkins) and his roommate Ben (a.k.a. C4), I haven't been able to get my mind(or my brain) off the subject... But anyway, on to the reason for the name of this post, I'm back in Glenney's class today and the group presenting spoke about Descartes' Mind-Body problem. This is interesting because that is what I wrote my scheme about. Anyway again, one of the questions led Glenney to go off on a spiel about zombie souls(mindless souls). What would a mindless soul do? In what way could it be "me"? I just found this interesting, sorry if this bored you, but its not like you're following me, so whatevs.

After missing my first class this morning, I decided to sleep in a bit(too long), and almost missed this one too. But I got here(after almost forgetting my scheme paper), just before the group started. woohoo. yeah. Last night, Leroy and C4 convinced me to stay up later than I should have to watch a movie with them. Wednesday nights are Leroy's only free night, so we watched The Time Machine. I thought it was good, even though I had seen it before, and C4 agreed. But of course Lee hated it, there's something about movies based off of books (especially ones about science fiction) that doesn't sit well with him. He over-analyzes the science behind everything. Onward and upward, because we watched the movie, I didn't get to sleep until about 2 am(which isn't abnormal for me, in fact its rather early, but not when I have an 8 am class to get to). And instead of trying to think of more to say, I'll end with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment